Saturday, July 5, 2008

Jenny From the Block

So I finally got the chance to enjoy my regular Saturdays, which is, having good foods for lunch and just relax with my family...yayy!! We went to Duck King, and I had my favorite dimsum... yum yum...:)

It's been a while since I went to the malls, and how surprised I was to see that the mega sales are everywhere they got me going gaga hehehe... it's good that I have some plans for August which requires me to save money so at least I'm under some control hehehe....

But, I did buy myself something.... something awwweeeesssooooommmeee hehheheh....J.Lo platform shoes on a 50% discount...woohooo!!! :D

(I think I'm loving my floral sheer dress a wee bit too much so please don't get bored ;p)



About the shoes, the heels are extremely high but surprisingly very comfortable...:)

The shoes are actually dark purple in real...the first pic was over bright due to the camera flash...

No comments:

Post a Comment