Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Changing the Topic

Ever since I saw Stephanie rockin' the sailor dress, I knew this would be something I had to own. And so here it is, found in between piles of vintage clothes, a sailor dress shined brighter than the rest and made its way to my wardrobe...:)


I do think this dress is not as sailor-ish as Stephanie's, but I'm satisfied enough :)

PS: Thank you very much for all the love and support you all readers have given me...I do still have that sad feeling inside given the fact that he/she is still leaving me horrible comments on my shoutbox....I guess it'll never stop so I probably should just accept the bitter fact....and you know what? It is sometimes better to attack our enemies by making them our friend...so dear Lonte, if you're reading this, I welcome you to leave any comments you like...and please, leave comments as irritating and vulgar as you wish...I'll just understand that you're so into sex topics, and that's okay...I wish you the best, and I hope you'll find your true love someday, as I think you must be very lonely right now...sigh...so sad...keep praying, Lonte!

No comments:

Post a Comment