Saturday, July 19, 2008

Feels Like Home

So my lil' sis is currently here in Jakarta...good news!! The bad news, she'll fly back to Singapore on Tuesday...sigh...such a short time huh? But anyway, I'm still glad to see her doing very fine...:)

We watched The Dark Knight today, then met up with Tyaz and Jengay afterwards...I so miss my life back in KL....hhmm....tell me about it...

Btw, I'm sure you've all heard about LC not gonna be blogging any longer... seriously, I feel very sad about it, and I just can't imagine her out of the blogosphere...but then again, it's a wise choice she's made, and we all should respect her for that...Lauren, if you're reading this, you should be knowing by now that i truly heart your blog...gonna miss you for sure!! I wish you the best :)




No comments:

Post a Comment