Saturday, July 26, 2008

GTH

I'm gonna be really really really really really honest now cuz if I don't I might just blow someone's head off in a moment....

If you noticed, I haven't been posting much lately...it's true that I've been pretty busy...but the thing that BUGS me the most and makes me feel like getting away from my own blog, is that I feel so ANGRY, as I have been receiving NOT hate comments, but ILL-MANNERED STUPID UNEDUCATED comments from this SHITHEAD who keeps on threatening me with messages like "can i f*** sharjeel?" and the like that is really really really out of the limit...and yes, that mind-disturbed person does not only use words like F, but D, P, and V.

I...am...so...MAD RIGHT NOW!!
And it's so pathetic that this retard is an Indonesian....you IDIOT!!

I've been trying so hard to hold myself and just ignore those messages by deleting them...but I can't...if you're trying to drive me crazy, well congrats, you win, moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment