Sunday, February 17, 2008

Greetings From the Office!! :)

Hi, everyone...I'm in the office right now, waiting for everybody else to come hehhe...the official working hour starts at 8a.m., but basically everybody comes at 9 while I always arrive at 7 heheh...but that's good actually, meaning that I have about 2 hours of browsing and blogging without any interruptions hihihihi....

Btw I'm not trying to limit nor stereotype the range of friends I have, but I do find it difficult to find someone who is interested in fashion even in the least manner (e.g., appreciate fashion even when the person does not apply any 'fashion'-related stuffs onto her/himself). It feels odd to be so excited dressing up in the morning but receive no comment or response at all like "I love your shoes" or "Where did you get that shirt from??" heheheh...i know, i know, not everybody's into these stuffs, but wouldn't it be nice to just have at least 1 person in the office whom I can share my passion for fashion with?? Please???? Hehehhe....

Hhmmm....well have a nice day, everyone...hope you enjoy your MONDAY...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment