Monday, February 11, 2008

Gift Hunt

Everyday seems to be a lazy day for me...no job (for now), so no (serious) responsibility hehehe.....woke up quite late today, then immediately decided to go find a gift for Intan's upcoming b'day... btw Intan's brother just came from US, and brought me this all-time classic "I Love NY" t-shirt that I directly wore today without any prior washing hehe... thanks, bro!!

Back to the gift topic, I couldn't find anything that I like, or perhaps, what I think Intan would like...well I did actually saw this brown leather fringe bag which I assume would be perfect for her to wear to college, but the price was way over my budget hehehe...sorry, sis!! But no worries, I'll continue my search tomorrow hehhehe....

Now I'm craving for some chocolate... some ice cream..yum yum!!

The lazy outfit:
"I Love NY" oversized t-shirt, black sarong worn as a skirt, mom's vintage Dior leopard-print handbag, Vincci strappy sandals..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment