Monday, February 25, 2008

Brother, would YOU buy me some killer heels???

I went treasure hunting in my brother's closet again and found this grey sweater that would be perfect to wear with my black lame legging...I can actually just go out in this very much comfortable outfit, but I would need some killer heels that would finish off the whole 'cool' look, which, sadly I don't have....

I shall then play with some layerings that would make the outfit a bit more interesting, but layers that would not result in me sweating like hell in this all-time-summer country...

After experimenting all the looks...I still want to wear it plain and simple; oversized sweater with leggings only. I then would need to get a pair of new killer heels, which would be a reason for me to go shopping again hehehe....neah, i'm just kidding... my boyfriend (which is currently my shopping-addiction therapist) would send me a bomb if I go shopping again, and I refuse to die before I get married hehehe...so I'll just wait until my boyfriend gives me the green light and say, "Ok...you may proceed, my dear", which I know will never happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment