Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Explained

Photobucket
Photobucket
Forever 21 sweater & necklace, Baju 24 skirt, Rayban sunglasses, Imi Twoo peace-sign necklaces & bracelets, The Cambridge Satchel Company bag, Up wedges

MYTH: Lately I don't look all smiles in my pics, hence I am not as cheerful as I used to be.

FACT: That's just crazy! I have always been the same cheerful person. I'm just currently practicing my cool-face look where I don't smile in photos hehehe...is it working? Like..do I actually look cool? Practice makes perfect, y'all! :)

-----

MYTH: Marriage really changes you as a person, because you prefer to spend time just with your spouse and not with your friends!

FACT: In my case, marriage has kinda been reducing my time for socializing, because ever since I got married, I feel so complete and content and inspired that I keep on having so many new ideas that I want to execute! So if I'm a bit M.I.A among my friends, it's because I'm too much enjoying been in my own idea laboratory. But trust me, I will never neglect my friends. S & I always try to have a balanced portion of spending time with our family, friends and ourselves.

-----

MYTH: Diana never wears jeans.

FACT: I do! But only to work. Otherwise, I prefer skirts / dresses / shorts with tights.

-----

MYTH: Diana Rikasari is a fashion blogger.

FACT: Diana Rikasari is a blogger. She blogs about her personal life - her thoughts, her style, her dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment