Sunday, October 18, 2009

Studs and Love

Lovely day with Arin, Panji and Didiet, eating and shopping....;p

Dress - gift from Gricia, Leather Shop belt, Topshop socks, Dorothy Perkins bag, Shopping Queen boots

...and...I got myself a studded handbag from Zara! Yay yay yay!!! I'm sort of a one-bag girl as I tend to carry the same bag everyday, so I prefer getting handbags that are wearable for most occassions juuuuust like the one I got today...:)


Btw, received some jewelries from LuShae....


I totally adore this Love promise ring, also the earrings and necklace they sent...too bad it's hard to take good pics of the other two as I can't seem to eliminate the glare and reflections from the subjects...but believe me, they're gorgeous...:)

Lastly, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for your votes...can't believe it has gone up to 132 votes already...I wish you all plenty smiles, blue skies and fluffy clouds in return...good night!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment