Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Let The Rain Fall Down

It’s not raining today, but I sure know it will. While I’m working on a report, my mind flies away with beautiful images of pink dresses and floral skirts on my head. And oh, a fascinator for my head and yellow pumps as well. Why am I feeling so good lately, that I feel contented with anything that is happening in my life? In the face of struggles and whatever that is that people label is ‘saddening’, I just know everything in my life has been mapped out the way it is and I just need to live it joyously.

Just read Susie’s new post, and I must say I'm with her. I wonder why people are so hooked on raggedy looks lately. Is ragged the new cool? Because it looks like you put the whole look effortlessly while in fact you try so hard to rip or make holes in your clothes? No evil thoughts here…as I said, I’m just wondering…:)

No comments:

Post a Comment