Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Self Reminder

Was browsing through my archive, and found this resolution I made on December 2007

Looking at all points written, I thank God that some have been accomplished while some are on the process of getting them there…becoming a successful business consultant? Well…give me another 2 years and we'll see how I'll be able to reach that level…;p not bad actually…I can say this year has been a great one, although indubitably many frets and doubts have been intruding yet devoted friends of mine, causing my journey to experience akward turns…but in life, there’s always a turning back, right? :)

Three more months and we’ll be welcoming a whole new year of 2009….sigh…time passes by soooooooooo fast. I better remind myself to get one of those new-year sunglasses asap before they run out hahaha… have a nice day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment