Thursday, May 1, 2008

You Thrifty Evil

I forgot to post about this, but last week I actually went thrift shopping at Pasar Festival again....it's a good thing to have that place near my office, that everytime I feel bored at work, I can just take a cab during lunch hour and enjoy my time looking at quality junks hehehhe....I got these two blazers...lucky they fit me nicely....:)

First is this shiny blazer that made my office mate give me her surprised 'WTF?' look hehehe...there's nothing wrong with it, right? ..................right??


Then this nautical blazer that I love love love so much....my friend liked this one thankfully...


What's interesting from these two, is that the brands are very inspiring heheh...the first one comes with the brand "Passion Beat", while the second is "Happy Woman" heheheh...combine that and you'll have the passion beat of a happy woman...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment