Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Unusual Gift

I've been saving up my money lately, hoping that I can buy a replica of the Chanel J12 White Ceramic watch...there's no way I can ever manage to pay for the authentic piece as the imitation itself is already quite expensive for me, so yeah, the replica should be enough...*forgets that piracy is a crime* ;p

Well till yesterday, saving-up-my-money has been an ongoing process for about 2 months...but let's rewind what I just said... did I say, till yesterday?? Yes...my parents surprised me with a gift they got for me yesterday; maroon tights, and omg, the Chanel watch... wowww...speechless...


Me rockin' my new tights and watch....

(you can't see the watch here, can you? stupid me heheheh)

To be honest, I feel both happy and awkward...in a mean and ungrateful way, I would say I'm an itsy bitsy disappointed...I wanted to buy the watch from my own pocket, but now that my parents just bought it for me like that makes it feel less worthy owning it...hhmm...weird....but anyways, thanks mom & dad!! xoxo....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment