Friday, December 7, 2007

Those Damn S***ers

Okay, back then I've posted about this t-shirt I saw in Malaysia that without permission used my design...bah!! For that one, I saw it with my own round eyes....hhmmm...very very upsetting...

Now, it happened again...thanks to Rachel, she informed me about this hoodie she found in KOREA, that, again, surprisingly used my desiiiiiigggggnnnn......arrgghhhhhhhhh......

This is my artwork:


and this is the shitty hoodie:


People, STOP IT WOULD YAAAAAAAA!!!????

You see, when people fake Louis Vuitton or Gucci bags, that doesn't really matter cuz after all, people will always know that those beautiful (fake) handbags are originally the creation of those big brands..and, the brand (actually) becomes more famous...

But, for my case, I DON'T GET ANY CREDITS FOR IT....you all stole my creation, and you as well erased the identity of the real artist behind the design....

No comments:

Post a Comment